So I have nothing specific to blog about at the moment but felt the need to blog!! I’m finished work for Christmas today and I’m thinking about what I am looking forward to most.
- The first thing that springs to mind is not having to sit in rush hour traffic for up to three hours every day!
- I am also looking forward to spending time with my family without all being in a rush to get out to the door to work, school, créche, swimming, gymnastics etc…
- I’m looking forward to the days when my hubby takes the kids off for a few hours and I get to do absolutely nothing!
- I’m looking forward to meeting up with friends both with and without little people in tow!
- I’m looking forward to setting myself some goals and making plans for 2013 both personally & professionally.
- I’m looking forward to doing a full body exfoliation, cleansing, toning, moisturising, conditioning treatment on myself from my hair to my feet!
- I’m looking forward to finally getting the house in order including a massive scale de-clutter, printing and hanging photos and accessorising a little.
- I’m looking forward to getting back into running again – I miss it and need two weeks of hardcore dedication to get back into the swing of things.
- I’m looking forward to making a plan for this blog and actually planning my posts.
- I’m looking forward to spending time learning how to use my new camera.
- I’m looking forward to breaking my diet on occasion… I’m fed up at this stage and could do with a little break from it!
- I’m looking forward to cooking new recipes for family dinners and discovering new and exciting dinners for us.
- I’m looking forward to growing my Spotify music collection – I love it!
So, what are you looking forward to over Christmas?
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and thank you so much for reading this past year. I really appreciate you taking the time.